Happy Halloween! This is my favorite holiday and also my favorite weekend of this year. I'm ear-deep in horror flicks. It's been a lot of fun this year with Netflix Instant. Should have got this sooner!! So I'm couch-bound this weekend, watching movies and also awaiting the ding dong of the clock so I can start my novel for NaNoWriMo. I'm spazzing and then not. I have an idea for a novel (a pretty good one I think) but then I've been thinking about this idea for a couple of months now..... should I do something else? Am I bound to carry on with this once I start? I'm not sure what I'm going to do and I guess I'm just going to leave it to the OMG, I got write something heebie jeebies when the time comes. Ummm, and it's only hours away now!!!!!!!!



These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati