Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap 
 
 
I just put in an order for some castile soap at Amazon. I read through the reviews and this brand seemed to get the best reviews from everyone. I can't wait to get this and try it out. The reviewers have used it for everything from cleaning dishes to washing their hair. If it works out, I will definitely be ordering again. The cost for two bottles would be a good price and some of the reviewers stated it lasted a long time.
I plan to first see if I can use it as shampoo. In an effort to get away from all the chemicals and to also go a bit greener, I am being more aware of the ingredients in things.
If you have tried or use castile soap, let me know your experiences with it. This is something I really hope works out.



These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati