@ LifeListImage by *miniyork* via Flickr
I just joined this site today and had fun picking out some goals. I didn't even have to think of what to put on my list -- I just looked at goals already posted and added the ones I wanted. It's a real easy sign up and there are tons of goals already posted. I will also receive a reminder to check my goals every Friday. This is an optional thing and the day you receive it is up to you. Looks like a fun way to keep track of things I want to do and to look back on goals I've accomplished. I think that will be a definite confidence booster for me. Go take a look!




These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati