Image representing Lynki as depicted in CrunchBaseImage via CrunchBase
I downloaded Lynki as an add-on to my Firefox browser from their main site, Mozilla yesterday. And I love it. If you like to tweet, comment and favorite websites as you are surfing, you will love this tool. It's so easy to use. It sits on the right-hand bottom side of the browser and you can open and close it at will. 2 letters: EZ! I have had a good time Stumbling and using it to tweet without ever leaving the page I am on. I have tried out a couple of other tools to twitter with and they just haven't worked out, so I am so glad to have found this. Give it a try!

Join me @ Lynki.com
Join me @ Lynki.com


These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati