Chilli peppersImage via Wikipedia




I have moles so bad in my front and backyard. It's ridiculous trying to walk at times. I'm posting this to remember to buy pepper plants next year for my garden.
clipped from fransorin.com
HOT JALAPENO PEPPERS
I was once told by a listener on my radio show that after trying all of the concoctions to get rid of moles, gophers and groundhogs, he planted jalapeno peppers within 4” from the area that they were invading. And voila! They ran for cover after taking a test of these hot veggies. I'm going to try this advice but will divide the hot peppers in half when I plant them. I think he is on the right track because Hot Pepper Spray (a prepared organic spray) is sold in garden centers as a remedy for getting rid of rabbits, moles.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati