Being a skank has its rewards. Why is being nasty, rude and selfish so celebrated by Oxygen tv? I feel sorry for the families of these girls--how embarassing. I will admit I have watched a previous season of this show. And will probably end up watching some of this season (I am a reality show addict). But that doesn't mean I'm applauding how these girls act on the show. I just saw a preview for this new season and it promises to be a big nasty-o-rama. I guess when I do watch it, it's like when you are going by a wreck and have to slow down and gawk. Yeah, like that.
clipped from www.oxygen.com
Bad Girls Club

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati